Coach USA Terminal & Headquarters, Chester, NY
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- In-slab radiant heating system in maintenance shop
- Plumbing system with distribution pumps and a separated potable and non-potable water supply
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system, including water storage tank and pump
- Electrical power and lighting systems, with 1,000 kW standby generator
- CO sensor controlled ventilation systems for maintenance shop and bus storage area
- High efficiency lighting systems with occupancy sensor controls
Dana Distributors, Goshen, NY
- Mechanical and electrical systems designs for additions and alterations to warehouse and distribution center.
- Expansion included an 8,640 sf loading area, a 31,125 sf warehouse, a 5,786 sf loading bay and a stand-alone 12,000 sf recycling building.
Ball Container Corp, Middletown, NY
- Design of new 15 kV service for manufacturing plant expansion.
- 1200 foot underground primary service
- 15 kV service switch
- 13.8 kV – 4160 volt, 2000 kVA service transformer
Innovative Plastics, Orangeburg, NY
- Design of service upgrade to accommodate new industrial loads.
- New 15 kV switchgear with four service switches
- New 2500 kVA service transformer
- Reconnection to existing 1,000 kVA and 1,500 kVA service transformers