Dunkin Donuts, Fishkill, NY
- Renovation of a 3,000 square foot former branch bank into a donut shop.
- Roof mounted HVAC with gas fired heating and direct expansion air conditioning.
- Ducted supply and return air distribution.
- Kitchen exhaust system.
- Sanitary plumbing for kitchen and bathrooms.
- Fire protection sprinkler system.
- Electrical power for kitchen equipment and general use.
- Lighting and controls.
- Fire Alarm system.
TJ Maxx/Home Goods Poughkeepsie Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Design of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and fire protection for approximately 44,185 sq.ft. of existing retail space to suit two new tenants.
- Rooftop packaged HVAC systems to serve sales area with single concentric
- supply diffuser. Ducted air systems for front end of store, lounge, processing room, bathrooms and offices.
- New gas service and gas piping to new tenant equipment.
- New exhaust systems to serve toilets and ancillary spaces.
- Electric baseboard in bathrooms, offices and vestibule.
- Gas fired unit heater for receiving/processing.
- New roof drains and storm water piping where existing roofs are being modified or replaced
- New plumbing fixtures, hot, cold, sanitary and vent piping to serve new tenant space.
- New water heaters to serve plumbing fixtures.
- Sprinkler head layout for new tenant space in accordance with NFPA 13.
- New lighting and controls. New power outlets including general, P.O.S., computer and associated controls.
- Circuitry and connections to all mechanical equipment.
- Fire alarm system.
Round One Entertainment, Galleria Mall, Middletown, NY
- Design of mechanical systems for State-of-the-art entertainment venue converted from retail stores in Galleria Mall.
- Replacement of existing and design of new RTU heating and air conditioning units.
- Supply and return ducting to roof.
- New 24” x 24” kitchen hood grease exhaust duct with fire wrap from roof to lower level.
- Domestic water service including water supply stub with capped valve.
- Gas piping stubbed to roof, shut-off valve in compliance with current Codes and utility requirements.
- Fire sprinkler system modifications.
Galleria at Crystal Run, Town of Wallkill, NY
- Five new 15kV sectionalizing and distribution switches
- Four new 15kV utility company metering enclosures
- New service transformers: 300 kVA, 500kVA, 1,000 kVA and 2,000 kVA
- New underground secondary services to mall