When Coach USA looked to move from their cramped headquarters in Mahwah, NJ to Orange County NY, they brought us in to design the best available electrical and mechanical systems for the new 196,400 square foot facility. The complex is a multi-functional facility that includes indoor storage for a fleet of 105 buses, a maintenance shop, office space, lunchroom and kitchen as well as an employee gym complete with changing rooms and showers.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- In-slab radiant heating system in maintenance shop
- Plumbing system with distribution pumps and a separated potable and non-potable water supply
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system, including water storage tank and pump
- Electrical power and lighting systems, with 1,000kW standby generator
- CO sensor controlled ventilation systems for the maintenance shop and bus storage area
- High efficiency lighting systems with occupancy sensor controls