Gerard Associates has an immediate need for a mechanical engineer in our Goshen office with five to ten (5-10) years of consulting experience in mechanical engineering for the design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems. Responsibilities will include field investigation, system analysis, design, production of contract documents, and performance of construction administration services. The ideal candidate shall have the capability of working on multiple projects and have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5-10 years of consulting experience will be considered
- EIT or PE preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with national and state codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD required. Knowledge of Revit a plus.
- Knowledge of plumbing and fire protection a plus.