Apologies, but there are no posts to display.
Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corp., Poughkeepsie, NY
Building 808 – 33,000 sq.ft. vehicle maintenance and office
- Multi-zoned gas fired heat with direct expansion air-conditioning systems for office areas
- Gas fired radiant heat for vehicle maintenance garage
- General and vehicular exhaust systems
- Plumbing systems for toilet and locker rooms
- Fire protection sprinkler system with diesel driven fire pump
- Electrical power, lighting and controls, fire alarm and security systems
Town of Fishkill Fuel Island and Salt Shed, Fishkill, NY
- Electrical power and control systems for diesel and gasoline fuel storage and dispensing facility
- Electrical power and lighting systems for salt shed
- Standby electrical generator
Orange County Transfer Station No. 2, Transfer Station Building, Newburgh, NY
- Design mechanical and electrical systems for an approx. 21,000 sq.ft. trash transfer station with a 19,180 sq.ft. tipping floor area and a 1,520 sq.ft. breakroom/mechanical room.
- Dry sprinkler system
- Energy recovery ventilation system
- Split system heat pump systems for heating and air conditioning
- Tipping floor area ventilation system
- Sanitary plumbing systems
- Electrical power and lighting
- Standby generator
- Fire alarm and security systems
Bowline Transfer Station, Haverstraw, NY
- Renovation of 1,000 sq.ft. office, employee locker and mechanic’s storage areas.
- New grade beam floor support system
- High efficiency gas fired furnace with split system air condition system
- Bathrooms and locker room exhaust system
- Sanitary plumbing hung from grade beams
- Electrical power and lighting
- Fire alarm system
Village of Walden DPW, Walden, NY
- 14,000 sq.ft. garage, repair facility and offices
- Gas fired radiant heating for garage
- Gas fired hot water in-floor radiant heat for truck repair areas
- Gas fired furnaces and direct expansion cooling for offices and locker rooms
- General and truck ventilation systems
- Plumbing system for toilet rooms and locker rooms
- Electrical power and lighting systems
Nyack Marina, Nyack, NY
- Site inspection of existing systems, and Code and product research
- Design of upgrade to electrical service distribution panel and enclosure
- Design of electrical power/lighting pedestals and associated circuitry, and perimeter site lighting
Crystal Run / Wallkill Water Treatment Center, Town of Wallkill, NY
- Design of mechanical and electrical system for a new water filtration facility and associated well field
- Heating and ventilation for plant building
- Electrical power and control to six remote wells
- Electrical power, control and instrumentation for plant pumps, filtration and chemical feed systems
- Emergency power for facility
Brookhaven Landfill, Brookhaven, NY
- Design of electrical power and controls for landfill expansion
- Primary and secondary leachate pumps
- Gas condensate pumps
- Electrical service and distribution
- Control schematics
Communication Towers, Various locations
- Design of electrical power supply, distribution and grounding systems for telecommunications towers
- Design and site inspections completed for more than 250 installations
New York City Department of Sanitation, Brooklyn, NY
- Conversion of 54,300 square foot former warehouse into maintenance and storage facility for sanitation department vehicles
- HVAC systems for office and locker areas
- Heating and ventilation for shop areas
- Vehicular and welding exhaust systems
- Fire protection sprinkler and fire alarm systems
- Fluid dispensing systems
- Power and lighting systems
- Public address and video surveillance system
Orange County Landfill, New Hampton, NY
- Design of electrical power, controls and monitoring systems for leachate collection system.
- Five replacement leachate pumps, piping, power, and controls.
- Central monitoring and alarm system.
- Renovations to lighting and power at gas storage building.
Tri-Municipal Sewer Commission, Wappingers, NY
- Design of electrical power and controls for sewage pump station and bar screen.
- Bar screen, including building lighting, power and controls.
- 100 H.P. pumps with variable frequency drives and controls.